Velkommen :)


Velkommen til min blog, King for a day. :)
Det er taget fra titlen på en GreenDay sang fra albummet Nimrod :P

"I am a little girl with horseshoes and handgranates,
I be so restless in Murder City.
I hear music in radio, see film in the stereo.
I have 21 guns and know my enemy.
I have restless heart syndrome so its my Last day on earth"
Ja, det siger nok selv jeg også er GreenDay fan :P

Udover det er kan jeg lige så godt fortælle at jeg er en pige
der ved de underligste ting xD :P
Min egen forklaring er nok lidt lort men det er fordi jeg er
aaaalt for god til at lytte (og huske hvad der bliver sagt ;))
og at jeg undersøger ting (oftest skuespillere fra film :P)
hvis jeg bliver grebet af dem eller ligger mærke til dem xDDD

Så velkommen til min random blog alle sammen xD


mandag den 30. maj 2011

English for Stupid gramma girl: Sport

Hey everybody
Are you fresh wha...?
I am now Im sitting inside again xD
Its very funny because for just 3 minuttes ago I was tired
And I came from my dad today so I have been outside oO
Wierd.. but BTW... back to the days opinium subject xD
You now sports right... All this diffrent kinds of it ...
I hate football!
Really really HATE! >:(
I got always the ball in my head! :O
It attually with all balls
I have tried to got a football, a hockeyball and a shuttlecock in my head :O
But the first one was the football :S
It was when I going in second class on my old school
Mis Parkskolen :´(
I walk staight apart the playfield and so baaang! I got a ball in my backhead and fall
It didn't hurt in my head attually it was my knee there hurt because I landing on it
The boy who through the ball came and said sorry but after that day balls is my nightmare...
I can play more stupid balls games like the danish one we called "lus" on Parkskolen and "stikbold" on
The other schools but its also a softer ball xD
Handball hmmm... Im suck xD
Hockey ... good like goalie xD But not when freaks like Balle tries to attack. :S xD
Riding ... Thats my style xD
Also games like baseball I suck too :S
Ive never catch this ball and make a great shot
I can't run because Ive never choose the right time too do that
Yeah ... we can se
Sports are good ... But not for me xD
Give me a horse and Im ready :P



Thats it guys xDDDD

See'ya next time :) ...

MSA - King For A Day

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar