Velkommen :)


Velkommen til min blog, King for a day. :)
Det er taget fra titlen på en GreenDay sang fra albummet Nimrod :P

"I am a little girl with horseshoes and handgranates,
I be so restless in Murder City.
I hear music in radio, see film in the stereo.
I have 21 guns and know my enemy.
I have restless heart syndrome so its my Last day on earth"
Ja, det siger nok selv jeg også er GreenDay fan :P

Udover det er kan jeg lige så godt fortælle at jeg er en pige
der ved de underligste ting xD :P
Min egen forklaring er nok lidt lort men det er fordi jeg er
aaaalt for god til at lytte (og huske hvad der bliver sagt ;))
og at jeg undersøger ting (oftest skuespillere fra film :P)
hvis jeg bliver grebet af dem eller ligger mærke til dem xDDD

Så velkommen til min random blog alle sammen xD


mandag den 30. maj 2011

English for stupid gramma girl: Songs


Hey
yeah Im borred so I written something more to you xD
Jai xD or ....

Do you know when you have a song on your mind
You may can remember lyric so you go and sing inside your head ^^
I have it on that way right now xD
Do you know Avril... Avril Lavigne
Yeah I know her and have all her albums
Okay there are just four but its not my point :P
One of the newest song - Its called Darlin
I have it on my mind now
Darlin you hidding in the closet once again start smiling
Its a good song :D
And inspiring
Too inspiring maybe oO
Have an idea to how I can fix an video with this song together with a danish movie :O
But my computers won't take it :S
The movie is safe
I hate it! >:(
I want it! I want it! I want it!
But I can't
Not right now... maybe soon
I hope that ;)
An another song you may not play when Im around is Know Your Enemy
You know me right - from my projekt KYE xD
Last time I hear that I play on a dvd box to the rythm oO
And thats was fun actually but I think it was ignoring for my company xD
So don't play that
Actually you haven't to play no inspiring songs for me right now... I thinking all the time to use them
In videoes, and so.... So it won't be fun to sit with my site xD
All the song I use for videoes I often got on my mind and so I play on boxes and dancing with my head
Like a wierdo XDDDDDDDD


Yeah a little text more xD

See'ya next time :P....

MSA - King For A Day

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar